Friday, February 6, 2009

Problems Accessing The Forum

I don't know how long this has been going on but I have noticed this isn't rare lately.

Earlier I tried to access another forum (on the same server) and rather then going directly to it I was shown an Invalid URL page. Something I thought was a tad odd seeing as I'd only been on the forum about an hour beforehand.

I've checked out the Proboards Support forum to see if anyone else had the same problem and apparently they have. I don't know if it has anything to do with updates to the servers etc but I found a solution.

If you ever have this problem try the address without the number. Have it as http://cfsandfmshelp.proboards.com instead of with the 84. Works fine after that.


If at any time you have trouble accessing the forum please let me know by either leaving a message here or emailing me at bluebutterflyforum@gmail.com

Otherwise if you have any questions and can access the forum there is a thread to post in.


Thank you
Bonnie

No comments: